"An attempt to integrate the teaching of the English language & ICT, using MUSIC as a mere pretext."


Wednesday, May 9, 2018

IF I WERE A BOY

SELECTED SONGS - KA104 PROJECT (2017/18):
"EMPOWERING TOWARDS AN ACTIVE STAND AGAINST
ALL FORMS OF GENDER-BASED DISCRIMINATION"
                                                                                                                                            



IF I WERE A BOY
(Song 9) 

Do you know the song
"IF I WERE A BOY", by BEYONCE ?

Watch the video and pay attention to the Quotation selected
by the student AIDA COPADO RIVAS

SELECTED QUOTATION:

"If I were a boy even just for one day
I'd roll out a bed in the morning
and throw on what I wanted then go
drink beer with the guys
and chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
and I'd never get confronted for it
'cause they'd stick up for me"

Can you identify the Quotation?
When does it appear in the video?

Minute:.............

*TASKS

1. Translate the selected Quotation
into Spanish, using a dictionary - if necessary.

2. Reflect on the selected Quotation 
and give your personal opinion about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment