"An attempt to integrate the teaching of the English language & ICT, using MUSIC as a mere pretext."


Wednesday, June 20, 2018

CAN'T HOLD US DOWN

SELECTED SONGS - KA104 PROJECT (2017/18):
 "EMPOWERING TOWARDS AN ACTIVE STAND AGAINST
ALL FORMS OF GENDER-BASED DISCRIMINATION" 


CAN'T HOLD US DOWN
(Song 50) 

Do you know the song
"CAN'T HOLD US DOWN ", by CHRISTINA AGUILERA ?

Watch the video and pay attention to the Quotation selected
by the student FATIMA AHMED AHMED

SELECTED QUOTATION:

"So, what am I not supposed to have an opinion?
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman?
Call me a bitch because I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled"

Can you identify the Quotation?
When does it appear in the video?

Minute:.............

*TASKS

1. Translate the selected Quotation
into Spanish, using a dictionary - if necessary.

2. Reflect on the selected Quotation 
and give your personal opinion about it.

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice article and it is worth visiting. The content is impressive an the video is awesome. best hotel in sukhumvit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarification post! I really like and appreciate your efforts, thank you for sharing useful knowledge about blog strategy I heard I like

    កាលេងបាការ៉ាត់អន់ឡាញHow To play baccarat online

    https://ufa88incombodai.blogspot.com/
    https://happyufa88gameonline24h.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete