"An attempt to integrate the teaching of the English language & ICT, using MUSIC as a mere pretext."


Tuesday, June 19, 2018

HUMAN

SELECTED SONGS - KA104 PROJECT (2017/18):
"EMPOWERING TOWARDS AN ACTIVE STAND AGAINST
ALL FORMS OF GENDER-BASED DISCRIMINATION"
                                                                                                                                            


HUMAN
(Song 49) 

Do you know the song
"HUMAN", by CHRISTINA JUDITH PERRI ?

Watch the video and pay attention to the Quotation selected
by the student MIRIAM AHMED BARRIENTOS

SELECTED QUOTATION:

"But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break"

Can you identify the Quotation?
When does it appear in the video?

Minute:.............

*TASKS

1. Translate the selected Quotation
into Spanish, using a dictionary - if necessary.

2. Reflect on the selected Quotation 
and give your personal opinion about it.

2 comments: